CDR maintenance

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Thu May 24 21:33:29 UTC 2018

Sure, but I'm afraid that the problem with CDR process is that if you
don't get buy-in from implementors first, it will go nowhere. Right now
the CDR repository is mostly a dump for half-baked ideas. Is there even
one that has been adopted by at least two CL implementations *after*
publication ?

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix