ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Wed Dec 27 16:09:06 UTC 2017

There can be more than one dist, but "quicklisp" names essentially the
default dist. There are others -
http://bodge.borodust.org/dist/org.borodust.bodge.txt for example has a
dist named "org.borodust.bodge" that has trivial-gamekit software. You can
install it with (ql:install-dist "
http://bodge.borodust.org/dist/org.borodust.bodge.txt") and update it with
(ql:update-dist "org.borodust.bodge") or (ql:update-all-dists). Going back
in time doesn't work, though.

Zach