ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:50:44 UTC 2017

Oh, wow: update-all-dists *does* update all dists. Yes, big hammer.

Not sure I get the naming here: (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").

Could that be update-current-dist, taking no params? What values other than
"quicklisp" make sense. Meanwhile, I (again belatedly) looked at
http://cliki.net/Quicklisp%20tutorial. I imagine (ql:update-client) does more
than I realized? Mebbe not.

Anyway, back to work...

-kt