Errata for hyperspec?

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Thu Dec 14 18:24:16 UTC 2017

On 14 December 2017 at 23:27, Steve Haflich <shaflich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just keep in mind that some of the items on the CLiki list propose changes
> (divergences from) current normative ANSI CL requirements, and that others
> are simply drafted sloppily.  These changes would not have automatically
> passed review under the original X3J13 process, and no one should assume
> their long life on the CLiki page means they would be uncontroversial.

Yes, and the actual errata was listed at the bottom of that page.

I took all of them and set up a new page, organized by chapter and
with proper links:

http://www.cliki.net/CLHS%20Errata

If the community feels this is fine, I will remove the errata section
from the earlier page and link to this one instead.

Chaitanya