Errata for hyperspec?

Steve Haflich shaflich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:57:48 UTC 2017

Just keep in mind that some of the items on the CLiki list propose changes
(divergences from) current normative ANSI CL requirements, and that others
are simply drafted sloppily.  These changes would not have automatically
passed review under the original X3J13 process, and no one should assume
their long life on the CLiki page means they would be uncontroversial.