Errata for hyperspec?

Don Morrison dfm2 at cmu.edu
Thu Dec 14 12:04:40 UTC 2017

When I reported an error I’d noticed in the HyperSpec to Lispworks three
years ago their response pointed me at the CLiki page, so I suspect that is
probably the best source of errata available. And, more importantly, that
response seems to imply they have no interest in updating the HyperSpec.
That said, I remain grateful to them that it is available, even in its
ossified form.

--
Don Morrison <dfm2 at cmu.edu>
“We are not an endangered species ourselves yet, but this