State of common-lisp.net ?

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 00:06:05 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Drew C <me at drewc.ca> wrote:
> 2) I was told that the business who runs the dedicated service are shutting
> down, and the box will go with it.

This is something I didn't know. I spoke to several c-l.net users at
ECLM and nobody was aware of this.

Again, I follow clo-devel at common-lisp.net and this was never mentioned.

> Given that I am the only admin, well, I am glad to be told of what others
> think of me. thank you ;)

Please don't take this personally. Surely you realize that there was a
gross communication failure. All that users saw was c-l.net going down
without warning, c-l.net being down for a while, followed by it coming
back up with different software and a site redesign.

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/