[Pal-devel] Next release

matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr
Mon Jul 23 06:33:18 UTC 2007

Hello Tomi,

Quoting Tomi Neste <flatlander at yellow-hut.com>:
> What that means is that if any of you have any ideas for major changes I'd
> like to hear those now, since after 1.0 all changes will be purely
> incremental in nature.

I would like to suggest a few name changes:
- reset-tags-holding-this-resource -> reset-tags-holding-resource
  (maybe merge this one with reset-tags: (reset-tags &key resource) ).
- coerce-form-for -> (make-coerce-form value destination-type)
- defunct -> define-coercing-function (?)
- with-blend -> with-blend-mode
- relt -> random-elt
- :middle -> :center (argument to draw-image)

Those correspond to my personal taste, but they don't come with any
guarantee of quality...

Thanks again for your work on Pal!
Cheers,

--