[noctool-devel] Re: [noctool-cvs] CVS source

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Wed Jul 9 16:42:21 UTC 2008

> It seems to be working, barring a slightly annoying compilation error for
> SPLIT-SEQUENCE (probably SBCL-version-dependent, as the warning I get is:
>   The class SB-PRETTY:PRETTY-STREAM was not changed, and there's no guarantee
>   that the loaded code (which expected another layout) will work.

I *THINK* this is an error related to SBCL + SLIME.  I've seen this before
(not with noctool, but other packages) where when some package is compiled
under SLIME and loaded not under slime or vice-versa this error pops up.
Try recompiling all of your sources and see if you still get this (very
obnoxious) error.

> Let's leave things as they are, for now, since it actually seems to work (not
> that I understand why, but my head if mostly full of network audits at the
> moment).

Yeah... I'm not awake enough yet to grok it fully either ;P

ttyl,
Jim