[munich-lisp] Any lispers interested in Haskell?

Thomas Chust chust at web.de
Wed Sep 21 13:03:22 UTC 2011

2011/9/21 Raju <rajubitter at googlemail.com>:
> [...]
> Since the Lisp group is not that active any more, how about setting
> up a group for functional programming in general. I'm personally
> more going into the Clojure direction right now, but I'm equally
> interested in meeting with experts using Lisp or Haskell. :-)
> [...]

Hello Raju,

this sounds like a good idea. From the few meetings of the Munich lisp
user group I attended I gathered the impression that general interest
was not focused exclusively on Lisp, anyway. Maybe stating that
clearly and forming something like a functional programmers group
instead will even attract more attendees to the meetings.

Ciao,
Thomas