[munich-lisp] Any lispers interested in Haskell?

hoerdegen at laposte.net hoerdegen at laposte.net
Wed Sep 21 15:44:40 UTC 2011

Hello Raju, hello Thomas, hello all

it was already an idea to create a Munich user-group for functional
languages. There should be even a mailing list which is not in use. Who
has the address of this list? For now, there are only people interested
in Haskell in the meeting of 29. September, but please feel free to join
us with your idea. Everybody is wellcome and we can discuss the way to
go. I also think it's time to create a functional programming group in
Munich.

Jorge, didn't you do a review of "Learn you a Haskell"? Maybe you would
like to join us, too?

Have a nice evening,
Heinrich