[munich-lisp] Any lispers interested in Haskell?

Raju rajubitter at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:27:49 UTC 2011

Heinrich,

great idea, I have very basic knowledge regarding Haskell, and would love to learn more.

Since the Lisp group is not that active any more, how about setting up a group for functional programming in general. I'm personally more going into the Clojure direction right now, but I'm equally interested in meeting with experts using Lisp or Haskell. :-)

Check this group/website: http://lambdalounge.org/
"The Lambda Lounge is a St. Louis user group focusing on the study of dynamic and functional programming languages with occasional excursions to other topics of interest."

We could start a similar group in Munich, if you are interested.

Cheers,
Raju