[munich-lisp] Next meeting: 1st week of April

hoerdegen at laposte.net hoerdegen at laposte.net
Fri Mar 11 15:31:24 UTC 2011

  Hi everybody,

thanks Jorge for the effort of setting up doodle. It was indeed a nice
meeting. I also would be interessted in a hackathon, maybe one Saturday
every few months or so. Anybody interested? Any ideas how to organise?

Have a nice weekend,
Heinrich

--

Funktionale Programmierung Dr. Heinrich Hördegen
Gutenbergstr. 26

FON: +49 (89) 12 59 79 49
FAX: +49 (89) 12 59 79 50

hoerdegen at funktional.info