[munich-lisp] Next meeting: 1st week of April

Jorge Tavares jorge.tavares at ieee.org
Thu Mar 10 14:22:03 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

Yesterday meeting was a success! We had two talks and at the end a
small discussion. Lorenz gave us a nice overview about his work using
Lisp in robotics, which was quite interesting. I gave a small overview
of urandom, a prng library.

Everyone was in favor of meeting more regularly, even if no
"big/fancy" talk is scheduled. Something like meeting for a beer and
talk about Lisp, what people are doing, etc. As such, it was agreed to
try to arrange a meeting around the first week of every month. The
exact time and place is decided through doodle and the mailing list.

So, for April's meeting (4-9), here is the link:
http://www.doodle.com/ykahw5vn67psvteq. Come and bring a friend :-)

Cheers,
Jorge

--