[munich-lisp] Next meeting: 1st week of April

Jorge Tavares jorge.tavares at ieee.org
Tue Mar 29 10:59:45 UTC 2011

Hello everybody!

Just to remind that next week we will be making the April meeting. If
you are planning to attend don't forget to state your preferences in
Doodle:

http://www.doodle.com/ykahw5vn67psvteq

By the end of this week I will confirm the date. As for the place,
since this will be a beer/eating meeting, any suggestions?

Cheers,
Jorge

http://jorgetavares.com