[movitz-devel] compiling LiCE for Movitz

anon trol anontrol at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 04:56:53 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Shawn Betts <sabetts at gmail.com> wrote:

>   but I haven't touched it in years.
>
> How very unfortunate.  Seems like it would be an ideal candidate (with a
lot of work) for the virtualization and cloud computing memes that have
popped up in the subsequent years (you might even be able to market it to
AWS users who wanted to trim down their monthly bills). All the overhead
running other lisp systems on various OS platforms seems like such an
extreme waste... and we all know that x86 is headed to microcontroller land
shortly.  I'd *really* like to see a small but complete lisp operating
system make it to this venue. I might actually get back into embedded
programming if that happened.