[movitz-devel] compiling LiCE for Movitz

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:21:10 UTC 2009

Have there been any attempts at writing a filesystem for Movitz? I think
that LiCE would definitely compile with no adjustment to Shawn's source if
there was a filesystem on Movitz, since it would mean that those macros /
functions associated with file I/O would have been implemented. In
retrospect, I guess I should have started with that first. I haven't seen
any references to an attempted filesystem inside the Movitz source, but I
may be looking in the wrong place.

Ram