[mod-lisp-devel] cookies

Chris Hanson cph at csail.mit.edu
Tue Nov 23 16:55:03 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 09:42 +0100, Edi Weitz wrote:

> What "headers_in" do you mean? A Lisp variable named like that? A
> value sent by mod_lisp? I've been using the Apache/mod_lisp combo on
> various servers with different Lisps and I've always received the
> cookies sent by the client.

Right you are; it was a bug in my lisp program.

However, there is another related bug in mod_lisp: it is not sending
multiple set-cookie headers to the client.  I believe the attached patch
will fix this.

Set-cookie used to be explicitly tested for, in version 2.33, but that
test has been removed in later versions.  Because mod_lisp2 was forked
from version 2.33, it doesn't have this bug.  But mod_lisp and mod_lisp2
should handle this situation in the same way, so if the attached patch
is applied, mod_lisp2 should be changed to be the same.  Otherwise,
mod_lisp should be changed to handle set-cookie specially, as before.