[mod-lisp-devel] cookies

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Nov 22 08:42:07 UTC 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:45:40 -0500, Chris Hanson <cph at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know why cookie headers aren't being propagated to the
> lisp process?  I've got Apache 1.3.31 and mod-lisp 2.38 running
> under Debian testing.  I can confirm that firefox is sending a
> cookie to the server, but it doesn't reach the lisp.  I thought that
> headers_in had _all_ the headers, including cookie headers.

What "headers_in" do you mean? A Lisp variable named like that? A
value sent by mod_lisp? I've been using the Apache/mod_lisp combo on
various servers with different Lisps and I've always received the
cookies sent by the client.

Maybe you can send a small, self-contained example that demonstrates
your problem.

Cheers,
Edi.