[mod-lisp-devel] cookies

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Nov 23 17:11:01 UTC 2004

"Chris Hanson" <cph at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 09:42 +0100, Edi Weitz wrote:

> What "headers_in" do you mean? A Lisp variable named like that? A
> value sent by mod_lisp? I've been using the Apache/mod_lisp combo on
> various servers with different Lisps and I've always received the
> cookies sent by the client.

Right you are; it was a bug in my lisp program.

However, there is another related bug in mod_lisp: it is not sending
multiple set-cookie headers to the client.  I believe the attached patch
will fix this.

>Set-cookie used to be explicitly tested for, in version 2.33, but that
>test has been removed in later versions.  Because mod_lisp2 was forked
>from version 2.33, it doesn't have this bug.  But mod_lisp and mod_lisp2
>should handle this situation in the same way, so if the attached patch
>is applied, mod_lisp2 should be changed to be the same.  Otherwise,
>mod_lisp should be changed to handle set-cookie specially, as before.

Multiple cookies support were added in version 2.2:

  Version 2.2
  Allow more than one Set-Cookie
  Remaned the win32 dll to mod_lisp.dll

It seems to have vanished at revision 2.35.
I'm putting it back

Marc