[Mkcl-devel] Fwd: Re: [cl-ppcre] Expected end of string - error while compiling cl-ppcre (#19)

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:04:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:31 AM, .Santanu Chakrabarti <
santanu.chakrabarti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While trying to compile and load my personal project with ql:quickload I
> got a compilation error for cl-ppcre. I logged a issue with cl-ppcre in
> github and got an answer that MKCL compiler is broken somewhere and I need
> to fix it. Can anyone here please help me do that?
>
> Please check the attached mail below for the suggestions from cl-ppcre
> team.

Hello Santanu,

I will look at the issue you raise in the coming hours. In the meantime
could you tell me more precisely which exact version of MKCL your are using
and in what context (OS, machine, etc.).

Thank you for this report.

Cheers,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin