[Mkcl-devel] Fwd: Re: [cl-ppcre] Expected end of string - error while compiling cl-ppcre (#19)

.Santanu Chakrabarti santanu.chakrabarti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:31:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

While trying to compile and load my personal project with ql:quickload I
got a compilation error for cl-ppcre. I logged a issue with cl-ppcre in
github and got an answer that MKCL compiler is broken somewhere and I need
to fix it. Can anyone here please help me do that?

Please check the attached mail below for the suggestions from cl-ppcre team.

Thanks and regards
Santanu