'clim:layout-frame called as each letter typed into interactor?

John Morrison jm at symbolic-simulation.com
Thu Nov 16 18:35:03 UTC 2017

Hi;

Should have provided an example of the behavior that, at a minimum, doesn't
include my code (which may be at fault).  Sorry for the omission.

If you run the following, bring up the address-book demo, then type "help"
its interactor...

sbcl --eval '(ql:quickload :clim-examples)' --eval '(trace clim:layout-frame)'
--eval '(clim-demo:demodemo)'

you will see the repeated calls to layout-frame...

-jm