[mcclim-devel] presentations as childs of specific output records

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Thu Dec 9 19:44:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

 it seems to me appropriate to map a list of hierarchically grouped
displayed line objects onto output records (using the same hierarchy).
Those lines have to be sensitive to mouse gestures so I'd like to
implement them as presentations.

In my understanding this means I have to create and maintain the
output-records manually in the code rather than leaving that up to
mcclim, which seems to always append to the end of the output history.

Is there a simple canonicle way to create an instance of a
presentation and insert it as a child of a certain output record?

I can find how to add an output record at a certain point, but the
present method seems to work on a stream rather than a specific output
record.

--
Orm