[mcclim-devel] The Manual

James Ashley james.ashley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:03:53 UTC 2010

I realize it's a work in progress, but it really deserves much more
credit than it receives on the site. As far as an
overview/introduction, it's probably the best I've run across so far.

In section 3.7, "Displaying Data Structures," it gets rid of the
previous version's :display-time nil parameter to the pane showing the
output stream. Using the CVS version of McCLIM (from 2010-10-06) and
64-bit clozure CL release 1.5 (on linux) using the CLX backend, this
shows the initial "NIL is not a number," but calling Parity after that
doesn't seem to have any affect.

I haven't begun to do anywhere near enough digging to really even to
begin to guess where to start looking. I don't see anything that
resembles this in the past few months worth of archives. Is this known
and expected behavior? Can someone clueful point me in the general
direction so I can take a stab at fixing the "problem" (maybe just
that part of the manual's slightly out of date?)

Thanks,
James