[mcclim-devel] Listener menus

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:21:02 UTC 2007

Or, even better, define such a translator at the default priority, and
lower the priorities of the various *-to-[form,expression]
translators, defined in builtin-commands.lisp, in order that they
never compete with an explicitly defined translator at the default
priority.

Speaking of such things, I'm curious what happens when you accept '(or
type-1 type-2), and have applicable translators to both type-1 and
type-2 for some presentation. As currently implemented, I'd guess the
translator to type-1 always applies, even if it has lower priority
than the translator to type-2. I wonder if this is intuitive.