[mcclim-devel] Listener menus

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:57:28 UTC 2007

Note that the menu-item presentation type is implied by the spec
within the definition of draw-standard-menu
(http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clim-spec/25.html#_1357).

Is it possible to simply define a menu-item-to-command translator with
a higher priority which would override the translator currently
stealing the menu-item?