[mcclim-devel] presenting expressions, nested presentations

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 01:22:44 UTC 2006

I was imagining just using this on return values and other compatibly
presented objects. I suppose the idea applies to accept-results too,
but I'm having trouble imagining the purpose (where did the
accept-result come from, if not somewhere else in the window where you
could inspect in a less confusing fashion?).

If you've got some wild ideas for ways to apply Drei, I'd like to hear them.