[mcclim-devel] presenting expressions, nested presentations

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Wed Nov 22 01:38:35 UTC 2006

"Andy Hefner" <ahefner at gmail.com> writes:

> I was imagining just using this on return values and other compatibly
> presented objects. I suppose the idea applies to accept-results too,

Sorry, I guess I hadn't properly swapped out what I was working on
before I replied. I meant "return values", not "accept results".

> If you've got some wild ideas for ways to apply Drei, I'd like to
> hear them.

In-buffer inspections of literal buffer objects is a hack that begs to
be written, but I'm quite sure this is not in any way useful. Apart
from the obvious possibility of inserting objects from the inspector
tree into the new input line, I'm not sure how an editor could be (or
should be) meaningfully integrated with an inspector.

--
\  Troels "Athas"
/\ Henriksen