[mcclim-devel] Announcing McCLIM 0.9.2 "Laetare Sunday"

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Mar 28 15:59:29 UTC 2006

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> Here is a similar binary for OS X / ppc.  It's based on unithreaded
[...]
> In addition to the things which don't work because of
> single-threadedness, I have observed something strange: on OS X
> machines here, I need to press RET /twice/ in the listener to activate
> an expression: after

This comment in Apps/Functional-Geometry/geometry.lisp might be
relevant:

  ;;; XXX The use of EXPRESSION in the OR presentation type exposes a bug in the
  ;;; accept method for expression when rescanning; you have to hit ENTER three
  ;;; times when entering an expression (e.g., a variable name) as a picture
  ;;; value. This will be fixed after .9.2.2. -- moore

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log