SV: [mcclim-devel] Problems getting "format-graph-from-roots" to work...

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Tue Feb 7 18:29:34 UTC 2006

Peter Braroe writes:
 > what is everyone else doing out there with clim?

My main project at the moment (and also the reason I started writing
McCLIM) is Gsharp, an interactive editor for music scores.

There is also a long-term project to create an IDE for Lisp.
The best approximation so far is the CLIM Desktop, containing Climacs
(editor), Closure (browser), Clouseau (inspector), Beirc (IRC client),
the CLIM Listener, a CLIM-based rudimentary debugger pane, etc.

I have also written some minor applications like a GF front browser, a
calendar program, and more.

--
Robert Strandh