SV: SV: [mcclim-devel] Problems getting "format-graph-from-roots"towork...

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Tue Feb 7 14:39:48 UTC 2006

"Peter Braroe" <peter.braroe at newsmachine.com> writes:

> Tried it but didnt seem to work... :-( I will mail you a screenshot direct
[...]
> "Peter Braroe" <peter.braroe at newsmachine.com> writes:
>
>> Now all I need to do is to figure out how to get it to draw in color...
> does
>> anyone know if that is supported with :ink or some other method?
>
> Try wrapping the drawing operations into a WITH-DRAWING-OPTIONS form.

I have received your screen shot.  If you want colored arcs, you may
use the :ARC-DRAWING-OPTIONS of FORMAT-GRAPH-FROM-ROOTS.  If you are
instead interested in colored nodes, try something like this for
:OBJECT-PRINTER (untested):

  #'(lambda (x s)
      (with-drawing-options (*test-frame* :ink +red+)
        (princ (car x) s)))

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log