[mcclim-devel] re: Black art

Craig Lanning lanning at scra.org
Tue May 3 13:20:41 UTC 2005

OK, I've looked around for this code and can't find it.  I may just be
overlooking it since I can't remember what I called it.  The curious
part is that I can't seem to find the original one I wrote to do the
same thing for Symbolics' Dynamic Windows, either.  I must have dumped
them to CD.  In which case they're sitting in a box in my office right
now.  Maybe this will motivate me to unload my boxes.

I'll just spend a few hours and put together a new one and post it.

Craig