[mcclim-devel] resizeable panes

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:08:07 UTC 2005

Off the top of my head, something like this within your layout should world:

(vertically ()
   top-pane
   (make-pane 'clim-extensions:box-adjuster-gadget)
   bottom-pane)

The idea is that you insert it a layout between the panes you want it
to resize. This should work fine for a horizontal layout also, the
box-adjuster-gadget takes its orientation from its parent.