[mcclim-devel] demos problem

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Mon Apr 4 12:03:11 UTC 2005

George Tourtellot <tourtelt at yahoo.com> writes:

>  (clim-demo::run-test 'goatee::goatee-test)
> Type-error in KERNEL::OBJECT-NOT-TYPE-ERROR-HANDLER:
>       NIL is not of type (MOD 536870911)
> Error flushed ...
>
>           (menutest::menutest)
> Type-error in KERNEL::OBJECT-NOT-TYPE-ERROR-HANDLER:
>       NIL is not of type (MOD 536870911)
> Error flushed ...
> ------------------
>
> do you know why this happens? how can I get demos to
> work?

The menu and goatee tests are not compiled with the other demos by the
build form:

  (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :clim-examples)

You have to explicitly compile and load the corresponding files:

  Examples/menutest.lisp
  Giatee/goatee-test.lisp

Would it be possible to make mcclim.asd include all working demos?

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log