[mcclim-devel] question about behavior of describe

rpgoldman at sift.info rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Apr 4 22:59:03 UTC 2005

In the old days, I was able to click on an object that I had displayed
in a McCLIM application frame and describe it (using "describe
presentation"?).  Now this isn't available any more.  Now when I use
the right mouse menu, I see "Describe," but I have not been able to
persuade it to describe the things I have presented.  For that matter,
it doesn't really do anything even on numbers.  I realize that this is
probably a very dumb question, but is there some primer somewhere on
how to make this do something nice with my presentations?

Thanks,