[mcclim-devel] demos problem

George Tourtellot tourtelt at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 21:51:10 UTC 2005

Hello,
I'm just starting out with McCLIM.

I have CMUCL 19a installed, and ASDF installed, and
have followed instructions (using ASDF commands) in
file INSTALL.CMU.
All seems to be working properly until I actually try
running a demo.

For example, I do/get:
-------------------
 (clim-demo::run-test 'goatee::goatee-test)
Type-error in KERNEL::OBJECT-NOT-TYPE-ERROR-HANDLER:
      NIL is not of type (MOD 536870911)
Error flushed ...

          (menutest::menutest)
Type-error in KERNEL::OBJECT-NOT-TYPE-ERROR-HANDLER:
      NIL is not of type (MOD 536870911)
Error flushed ...

do you know why this happens? how can I get demos to
work?

thanks a lot,
George