[ltk-user] Getting up and running problem on W32 + sbcl

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Fri May 21 08:43:29 UTC 2010

Hi Evans,

while the error doesn't tell me much, you shouldn't get complaints
about fly. As I am
about to release a new ltk version, perhaps first try that one, you
can find it at:

http://ltk.rplay.net/svn/branches/ltk/repl/ltk.lisp

and tell me about any problems you encounter with that version.

Regards,
Peter