[lisppaste-requests] hi... about lisp paste, expiration, etc.

xah lee xah at xahlee.org
Wed Oct 18 11:36:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

i've been using lisppaste since this year. Thank you for the service,
i find it extremely excellent.

I'm writing, also for some questions and comments, as expected. :)

• is it possible to make it a option for a paste to expire? e.g.
like a month?

• often i hear the question whether lisp paste content expires. Some
look shows that it is rather permanent. I think it would help to make
this statement somewhere.

• is it possible to add #perl to the default channel? I use #perl
and i think they have their own paste bot but i like to use your
service.

Thanks a lot!

   Xah
   xah at xahlee.orghttp://xahlee.org/