[lisppaste-requests] Your Complimentary Link Check and Rankings Recommendation

OptimalOptimization.com vivien at optimaloptimization.com
Tue Oct 17 17:13:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just visited your website at paste.lisp.org. My apologies for contacting you unannounced but I have already provided you with a complimentary service related to your website (see below).

Just so you know, you are not on any list so this is the only email you will receive from us.

For your complimentary service I conducted a link check for your website. I searched on Google for link:http://paste.lisp.org and found that you have 3630 websites linking to you that are in Google's database (try it, this way you can see lists of websites that link to any other website).

As you are probably aware, by getting more links to your website you can achieve much higher rankings on Google, Yahoo and MSN and thereby increase your profits by attracting many more customers.

Although essential to achieve top rankings, getting large numbers of websites linking to you is extremely time consuming.

This is where you will really benefit from our service. Using your chosen search terms (we can help you select these if you wish) we can achieve your top 10  rankings on Google, Yahoo, MSN. We do this by using a combination of tried and tested "off-site" (getting websites linking to you) and "on-site" techniques.

So confident are we, that once your account is opened, we provide you with a "money back plus" guarantee should we not obtain the top 10 rankings you require.

We have already been extremely successful in obtaining top 10 rankings on Google, Yahoo and MSN for our many clients and would be pleased to show you examples. We are highly confident we can achieve the same success for you.

You will also be provided with regular rankings reports to keep you fully informed. These reports not only detail your own rankings but also the rankings for your 3 major competitors. After all, if one of your competitors has great rankings for a product or service you provide they are taking business away from you. This is a familiar situation that we have reversed many times.

For further details either phone us 24/7 on 0845 0537325 or send an email to John at john at optimaloptimization.com who will be happy to provide you with all the necessary details for you to make an informed decision.

Best Regards
Vivien Li

OptimalOptimization.com
27 Old Gloucester Street
London
WC1N 3XX
Tel: 0845 0537325
My Email: vivien at optimaloptimization.com
Email For This Promotion: john at optimaloptimization.com
Website For This Promotion: www.optimaloptimization.com
UK Government Approved Supplier of Interactive Websites

Many companies use us for their software development too - shopping carts, web applications, bespoke software, intranets, extranets, etc.. To find out how what we can do for you either email us on soft at optimaloptimization.com or phone us on 0845 0537325.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is not *spam, it was manually sent by an individual their sole purpose being to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part, your email address has not been added to any list. We consider this to be a polite way to contact you and apologise sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way.  Whilst this is the only email you will receive from me, and I again confirm you are not on a list of any kind with us, I am legally obliged to offer an 'opt-out' from future mailings from me; should you wish to exercise this right, please reply with "opt-out" in the subject field.
*Defined officially as, sent in bulk, automated and unsolicited (must be all 3 to be spam).