[lisppaste-requests] hi... about lisp paste, expiration, etc.

Brian Mastenbrook brian at mastenbrook.net
Wed Oct 18 11:39:49 UTC 2006

xah lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've been using lisppaste since this year. Thank you for the service, i
> find it extremely excellent.
>
> I'm writing, also for some questions and comments, as expected. :)
>
> • is it possible to make it a option for a paste to expire? e.g. like a
> month?

There's no current provision for such an option, but it's a good
suggestion and I'll keep it in mind.

> • often i hear the question whether lisp paste content expires. Some
> look shows that it is rather permanent. I think it would help to make
> this statement somewhere.

I thought it was documented somewhere, but you're right that this is not
obvious and I'll improve it.

> • is it possible to add #perl to the default channel? I use #perl and i
> think they have their own paste bot but i like to use your service.

Please get a channel owner or at least op to ask. I won't add the bot to
a channel without the permission of the owners, and it's likely that
since #perl has its own bot they won't approve of it.
--
Brian Mastenbrook
brian at mastenbrook.net
http://brian.mastenbrook.net/