[lisp-interface-library-devel] Giving my LIL talk online

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:26:12 UTC 2012

Dear LIL hackers,

I want to give my LIL talk again, and this time record it, and
I'm looking for a public to keep me real and try to answer the questions.
My friend Kohei is willing to attend, and our current prospective dates are
November 15th in the evening (after 8pm EST),
or on November 16th in the morning (anytime before noon EST).
17th evening, morning and evening on 18th & 19th are also possible.

Commands such as date -d '20:00EST' can help you translate between
my time and yours. In the other way, TZ=US/Eastern date -d '08:00'.

Is any of you interested in attending over Google Hangout?
I'll share my screen over Hangout, and do my thing.
My target time was 50 minute, but I ran out of time,
so realistically, 90 minute for complete thing + questions is a safer bet,
though I'll try to cut through less important stuff (unless you all
want a longer version).

Thanks!

Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.