[lisp-interface-library-devel] Giving my LIL talk online

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:04:40 UTC 2012

OK, so let's make it on Thursday the 15th in the evening at 8pm EST.

Thu Nov 15 20:00:00 EST 2012
Thu Nov 15 17:00:00 PST 2012
Fri Nov 16 01:00:00 UTC 2012
Fri Nov 16 10:00:00 JST 2012

I'll use Google Hangout as from my Google+ account as fahree at gmail.com,
https://plus.google.com/108564127390615114635/posts

Apparently a government can prevent itself and its successors indefinite
from doing bad things, just by writing a note to itself that says
"don't do bad things." — Mencius Moldbug on constitutions