[lisp-interface-library-devel] AP5 -- but I guess you knew that already...

Dan Lentz danlentz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:18:53 UTC 2012

So I just stumbled into AP5 and couldn't wait to report my "discovery"
to this list as there are many ways it directly applies to the
relations between the LIL interfaces -- ie the very thing we are doing
right now.

But several mouse clicks later I see you've known about this for a
long time and even have it as s "recommended library" on tunes.org...

Does it work ?  Why aren't you using it?

----
Replace the method
the carefully chosen name
deletes the comment