[lisp-interface-library-devel] Consolidating Common Lisp Libraries

karol skocik karol.skocik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:36:26 UTC 2012

HI Fare,

> are you still maintaining your CL data structure libraries?

when a bug is reported once in a while I fix it, yes, but can't promise when.

> I've started a movement to consolidate libraries:
> http://fare.livejournal.com/169346.html
>
> I would like to migrate all data structures to my lisp-interface-library,
> and subsequently declare previous libraries obsolete.
> https://github.com/fare/lisp-interface-library/
>
> I haven't added sets or arrays to LIL yet, though,
> so for the moment I'm just probing you as a library author.
> https://github.com/ks/X.FDATATYPES/
>
> Would you agree to the principle of merging libraries?

Yes, I am ok with obsoleting the library when it's part of a bigger thing,
and actually getting used for something.

> Do you have time to help?

Should have in a near future (couple of weeks) - I could spend a few
hours per week.
I lost a contract recently plus I am moving as well, so I have to sort
that out first.

Is there some general guidance written how to proceed with integration into LIL?

Cheers,
  Karol