[lisp-interface-library-devel] Consolidating Common Lisp Libraries

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:18:14 UTC 2012

Dear Karol,

are you still maintaining your CL data structure libraries?

I've started a movement to consolidate libraries:
http://fare.livejournal.com/169346.html

I would like to migrate all data structures to my lisp-interface-library,
and subsequently declare previous libraries obsolete.
https://github.com/fare/lisp-interface-library/

I haven't added sets or arrays to LIL yet, though,
so for the moment I'm just probing you as a library author.
https://github.com/ks/X.FDATATYPES/

Would you agree to the principle of merging libraries?
Do you have time to help?

Just as men both want many women and want to truly love a woman, women want
both a man who is appealing to many women and to be truly special to a man.
	— Obsidian Files