[lisp-interface-library-devel] Common Lisp

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:10:15 UTC 2012

Dear Volkan,

are you still maintaining your CL data structure libraries?

I've started a movement to consolidate libraries:
http://fare.livejournal.com/169346.html

I would like to migrate all data structures to my lisp-interface-library,
and subsequently declare previous libraries obsolete.
https://github.com/fare/lisp-interface-library/

I haven't added heaps (either binomial or binary) to LIL yet, though,
so for the moment I'm just probing you as a library author.
https://github.com/vy/binomial-heap
https://github.com/vy/bk-tree
http://web.itu.edu.tr/~yazicivo/

Be careful what you set your heart on — for it will surely be yours.
        — James Baldwin, "Nobody Knows My Name"