[lisp-game-dev] ioforms status update

David O'Toole dto1138 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:11:42 UTC 2011

Not too long ago I set up http://ioforms.org/ to house information for
my game-engine-and-toolset project. I want to turn it into a community
site eventually, a sort of "social game development and publishing"
service for people who use IOFORMS and/or related Lisp games software.
Right now I'm the only one who uses IOFORMS, so the social networking
is easy :). But, I have spent a lot of time and effort to move IOFORMS
much closer to the kind of discoverable and inhabitable system that
might attract more users. This involved a lot of research,
improvements to the underlying object model, deprecation or removal of
some code, as well as writing significant new code for a user
interface and tools.

As you'll see by the site's past scheduled dates for things, I have
been very busy with non-programming related stuff for about two
months, and so right now I am not quite ready for the first
developer's alpha release described on the ioforms.org site.

But I'm working on it.