[lisp-game-dev] industry journal article on lisp in games

David O'Toole dto1138 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:55:56 UTC 2011

I found this really interesting industry article on Lisp in game
development (link below) Apparently this is being republished from a
print journal, so I'm not sure if anyone here has read it before. I've
read a chunk of the article and it's fascinating to finally see more
details on the legendary GOOL (predecessor of GOAL) used in some very
popular Playstation 2 games.

http://all-things-andy-gavin.com/2011/03/12/making-crash-bandicoot-gool-part-9/

Let's put more of our knowledge on the mailing list so that Google
(and people who don't use IRC) can see it :) I'll post thoughts after
I finish reading.