[lisp-game-dev] Hello Everybody!

David O'Toole dto1138 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:50:08 UTC 2011

Hi Tyler, welcome to the list (and wiki!)

I actually would love for us to get more discussion done on the
mailing list, because of the difficulty in synchronizing people on the
IRC channel for discussion. the IRC channel is very effective in a
number of ways, but I think we would really benefit from using the
mailing list more. The mailing list would invole people don't use IRC,
and if the list archives are public then our knowledge and discussions
go into Google.

I'd actually like to start one or two threads, now that I'm ending my
two-month hiatus from programming.

Which takes me to my next email!